With the conclusion of the recent James Bond: Agent of Spectre 5-issue series from Dynamite Comics, we have now added 13 new entries to the online Lexicon Updates section. You can find Blofeld’s Alfa Romeo car; his private Greek island, Meraki; and Bond’s latest alias; John Wakemen, plus other people, places, and things from the series listed HERE.
We are delighted to announce that THE JAMES BOND LEXICON book is now on-sale, and is available from global Amazon websites (with more online outlets to follow). – A full list can be found on the “Our Bond Books” page.
- Publisher : White Rocket Books (April 6, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 453 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8593696571
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.03 x 11 inches
“A proper A-Z of everything Bond. The level of detail is quite mind-blowing.” – James Bond Radio
“Very, very impressive.” – The 00 Files
“Jaw-droppingly thorough!” – The James Bond Complex
“An essential Bond reference” – Bond and Banter
Almost a decade since we started working on it, it’s great to hold the first print advance copy of The James Bond Lexicon in our hands.
We want to give special shout out to the various people who helped make this a reality:
– Rich Handley for helping kick off the project and his continued support.
– Van Allen Plexico for helping us get to the finish line and for stepping into the role of publisher through his White Rocket Books imprint.
– Pat Carbajal for the amazing illustrations.
– Arnold T. Blumberg – for the great job on the interior design and layout.
– Brad Frank – for his first reader insights and suggestions.
This was a real team effort.
And today we can announce that the ON SALE DATE WILL BE APRIL 6th
As a thank you for the folks that visit the James Bond Lexicon site on a regular basis, here’s an early look at the cover for the upcoming James Bond Lexicon book, currently scheduled for release in April 2021.
With the James Bond Lexicon book now in production, here’s a sneak peek at the proposed page design and layout. – Let us know what you think.
The print version of the upcoming James Bond Lexicon will cover 271 Bond stories published between 1953 and 2019; but what of anything that is released after the manuscript was completed? Entries for those stories will be posted here on the companion website.
And we’ve just posted the first batch – with 39 new entries covering the events of the two latest James Bond comics:
- Ian Fleming’s James Bond Vol. 3 #1-6 (Dynamite Comics 2019)
- Ian Fleming’s James Bond: Reflections of Death anthology (Dynamite Comics 2020)
You can find links on the Lexicon Updates section of this website.